Collected by J Chat
255 Beach Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Home to an extensive and diverse art collection since 1965, the Museum of Fine Arts is an inviting oasis where you can enjoy work from around the world. The permanent collection includes pieces from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, as well...
1626 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33712, USA
St. Petersburg, Fl is not only a glorious place right on the coast, but it is the home of one magnificent raw food restaurant. At Leafy Green Cafe one can go wild on an organic, live-food splurge! The Thai Curry soup, all raw and delicious, made...
720 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Just a stone's throw from the St. Petersburg Museum of Art and the Dali Museum, the Chihuly Collection is a remarkable museum that showcases Dale Chihuly's glass sculptures. Vibrant colors and dramatic compositions are displayed in rooms designed...
5831 Memorial Hwy, Tampa, FL 33615, USA
Thai Gourmet Market is a hybrid Thai produce stall and restaurant with just a couple of tables and a few seats at the counter. The restaurant places utmost emphasis on freshness—no msg here—and can also be found at the weekend farmers' markets.
735 Dodecanese Blvd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, USA
The sponge diving industry built a thriving Greek community in Tarpon Springs, FL begining in the 1880s. While the demand for natural sponges peaked in the 1930s, you can still visit the busy sponge docks, which are surrounded by authentic Greek...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico