Collected by Kevin Crummey
Calabash Bay P A, Treasure Beach, St Elizabeth 00000, Jamaica
Green might be a buzzword for some, but it’s the rootstock of Jake’s, the 49-room Bohemian hideaway on Jamaica’s Treasure Beach. Sprung from the fertile imagination of owner-artist Sally Henzell and established as a restaurant in 1991, Jake’s has...
Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
There's not too much to do on Rottnest Island, just off the coast of Perth in Western Australia, unless you want there to be! Since there aren't cars on the island, excepting the off maintenance vehicle and one bus, visitors use their two feet or...
Debreuil, St Lucia
For anyone visiting St. Lucia who may have an aversion to run-of-the-mill hotels and an inclination toward the adventurous, consider a stay at Balenbouche Estate. Located on the southern end of the island near Laborie, the guest houses and...
Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Crystal Cove Island Resort is a 15 to 20 minutes boat ride from White Beach of Boracay Island. One of the best island hopping delights in the area. A short trek to the top of the hill brings a 360 vista of the neigboring islands, exotic picnic...
2255 E County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459, USA
In the idyllic Florida Panhandle town Seaside where The Truman Show was filmed, you can fuel up at Raw & Juicy with a Green Goddess drink for breakfast (opens every day at 8:00 a.m.), then walk or bike around Seaside and the beach. Raw & Juicy is...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019