Collected by Corri Baggett
2303 Pittman St, Dallas, TX 75208, USA
what's better than perfectly fried chicken in an outdoor setting underneath the texas sky? probably not much. until you throw in a great bar, live music, fire pits, and a pretty killer design. this is exactly the mix achieved in dallas at the...
1010 S Pearl Expy, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
The lines are long (expect to wait at least an hour) at this young barbecue joint tucked inside the Dallas Farmers' Market—but the tender, perfectly smoked meats are worth the wait says Daniel Vaugh, barbecue editor of Texas Monthly. "They have...
2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
It seems wrong to call this Renzo Piano–designed complex a museum—it’s more like a “sculpture safari,” on which you get to experience the pieces in their intended habitat. Opened in 2003, the Nasher Sculpture Center...
13270 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75240, USA
Malls don't usually come to mind when diners are seeking out fine-dining establishments, but the Dallas Galleria's upscale steakhouse should boost perceptions of shopping-adjacent restaurants. If jumbo lump crab cakes, top-notch cuts of USDA prime...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now