Collected by Corri Baggett
2303 Pittman St, Dallas, TX 75208, USA
what's better than perfectly fried chicken in an outdoor setting underneath the texas sky? probably not much. until you throw in a great bar, live music, fire pits, and a pretty killer design. this is exactly the mix achieved in dallas at the...
1010 S Pearl Expy, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
The lines are long (expect to wait at least an hour) at this young barbecue joint tucked inside the Dallas Farmers' Market—but the tender, perfectly smoked meats are worth the wait says Daniel Vaugh, barbecue editor of Texas Monthly. "They have...
2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
It seems wrong to call this Renzo Piano–designed complex a museum—it’s more like a “sculpture safari,” on which you get to experience the pieces in their intended habitat. Opened in 2003, the Nasher Sculpture Center...
13270 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75240, USA
Malls don't usually come to mind when diners are seeking out fine-dining establishments, but the Dallas Galleria's upscale steakhouse should boost perceptions of shopping-adjacent restaurants. If jumbo lump crab cakes, top-notch cuts of USDA prime...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022