Collected by Cassandra
Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
The mysterious rooftop of Casa Mila both charms and haunts visitors. The glorious October sky above frames the organic forms, each sculpted face watching as I creep up and down the rolling ramps. Children can't resist playing here, and fortunately...
Carrer de la Diputació, 249, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
This ultramodern space—part wine bar, part restaurant—has a daunting wine list with more than 3,000 labels, plus a rotating list of 50 that you can try by the glass before committing to a full bottle. Skip the iPad and put yourself...
Carrer de les Caputxes, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Our hotel was a few feet away from Bubó chocolate and pastry shop and we must've stopped there about 5 or 6 different times while staying in Barcelona. The desserts are outstanding and the chocolate covered salted macadamia nuts make a perfectly...
- 1 Tips + News This Is the Happiest State in the U.S.
- 2 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel U.S. Customs Is Bringing Preclearance to These Foreign Airports
- 4 Tips + News CDC Issues Coronavirus Holiday Travel Advice
- 5 Tips + News Europe’s New COVID-19 Travel Rules, Explained
More From AFAR
Sponsored by The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel