Collected by Erin Nelson
Alley 49, Oakland, CA 94609, USA
Locals argue passionately about the area’s best coffee. The CRO Cafe pours Sightglass, which pairs well with a freshly made, hand-filled-to-order doughnut from Doughnut Dolly around the corner. This appeared in the March/April 2014 issue.
2401 Harrison St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Some of the best pasta outside of Italy done with that San Francisco farm-to-table vibe drizzled on top...almost impossible to book, best bet is to show up early and hope for space at the bar while you enjoy a glass of wine and chat with other...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign