Collected by Kat Nunley
155 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
The site of Comstock saloon has quenched the city's thirst since 1907. Named after the Comstock Lode– one of the most significant gold finds in California that prompted migration, mining and the growth of the city –this bar has seen it all. With...
1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
It's hard to believe that I had lived in Marin for 13 years before learning about the Tourist Club on Mt. Tam. This past weekend my friends and I hiked from downtown Mill Valley, starting on the Dipsea Trail and following it to the Sun Trail,...
Vallejo & Taylor, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
"What do you think?", asked the stranger standing at the top of the stairs, looking ahead at the vast expanse of water, sky, buildings and flowers. The truth flew away from my lips: "Amazing!". Adding to the beauty is the fact that you can walk...
1 Point Reyes-Petaluma Rd, Inverness, CA 94937, USA
As a Native Californian, I have spent a vast amount of time hiking around various parts of the state. As the daughter of a Scot, and a student at University of Edinburgh, the rest of my time to this point has been spent walking through the rain in...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign