Collected by Baxter Jackson , AFAR Local Expert
Baxter Jackson′s Wishlist
Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
While there are an abundance of restaurants along the Neretva river in Mostar, one superb choice is Urban Grill. Here you can try the traditional ćevapi (a dish of minced meat, similar to sausages) in somun (or flatbread), which is considered a...
Harbor Island, The Bahamas
Finally after almost two months of not traveling I was able to take a little trip to the most wonderful beach I have ever seen, and I was fortunate to get there before a cold front came by. I had two wonderful days of nothing but blue sky and calm...
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
A culturally enriching experience in Dubai is a visit to the Jumeirah Mosque. Many mosques do not allow non-Muslims to walk inside. This particular mosque has dedicated several times during the week for people to visit and learn about Islam and...
Warehouse Next to RTA Carpark WH10, Cnr 7A and 4A Street - Al Manara Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Raw Coffee is an artisanal coffeehouse that won't disappoint. These guys are passionate about coffee, and put an emphasis on using locally roasted, ethically sourced beans to produce their high-quality brew. Arguably the best cup of joe in town....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign