Collected by Baxter Jackson, AFAR Local Expert
Baxter Jackson′s Wishlist
Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
While there are an abundance of restaurants along the Neretva river in Mostar, one superb choice is Urban Grill. Here you can try the traditional ćevapi (a dish of minced meat, similar to sausages) in somun (or flatbread), which is considered a...
Harbor Island, The Bahamas
Harbour Island is an out island of the out island Eleuthera in the Bahamas. Home to a scant 1,500 people and more golf carts than cars, Harbour Island is the perfect place to get away from it all. It’s also home to the rich and famous who visit...
Jumeirah Beach Road,Jumeria 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
A culturally enriching experience in Dubai is a visit to the Jumeirah Mosque. Many mosques do not allow non-Muslims to walk inside. This particular mosque has dedicated several times during the week for people to visit and learn about Islam and...
Warehouse 10, Cnr 7A and 4A Street - Al Manara, Al Quoz - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Raw Coffee is an artisanal coffeehouse that won't disappoint. These guys are passionate about coffee, and put an emphasis on using locally roasted, ethically sourced beans to produce their high-quality brew. Arguably the best cup of joe in town....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village