Bavaria, May 2015
Collected by Patty Wilson
Wildenauer Str. 26a, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
This region of Germany is near the Austrian border and offers the type of scenery you would imagine for this part of the world: jagged mountain peaks, cows grazing in rolling green meadows, and charming little Bavarian villages and churches. It's...
Herrngasse 20, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
People always ask about seeing quaint towns in Germany, but don't want touristy places. I always respond by saying the best and most lovely towns are always frequented by lots of tourists and you will surely miss some grand opportunities for...
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
We spent a wonderful afternoon in the walled medieval town of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, about one and a half hours from Stuttgart. Rothenburg ob der Tauber brings the Middle Ages and the Renaissance to life, before your eyes.The unique atmosphere...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun