Collected by Joan Young
Rd No 1.5, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Kinyei or Street 1 1/2 as it is also know serves quite possibly the best americanos or cappuccinos in Cambodia. There is also a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere to sit and veg out or read. If you are craving a taste of home, they have...
203, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
A two and a half hour drive from Siem Reap (in the dry season; much longer during monsoon), delightful Battambang is Cambodia's second largest city, although it feels like a big country town. While a day trip doesn't do this sleepy riverside city...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now