Collected by Maris Hall
Stall St, Bath BA1 1LZ, UK
Make sure to stop by the Roman Baths to get a quick introduction to the long history of the healing waters of Bath. An audio tour is included with admission, but there is plenty to see without having a guide point it out. The naturally warm waters...
Abbey Chambers, Church St, Avon, Bath BA1 1LZ, UK
Partake in the centuries-old tradition of taking the healing waters of Bath. If you take the Roman Baths tour you can snag a free cup from the designated fountain near the exit or in the famous Pump Room. If you choose to take a sip, keep in mind...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map