Collected by Maris Hall
Stall St, Bath BA1 1LZ, UK
Make sure to stop by the Roman Baths to get a quick introduction to the long history of the healing waters of Bath. An audio tour is included with admission, but there is plenty to see without having a guide point it out. The naturally warm waters...
13 Abbey Churchyard, Bath BA1 1LY, UK
Partake in the centuries-old tradition of taking the healing waters of Bath. If you take the Roman Baths tour you can snag a free cup from the designated fountain near the exit or in the famous Pump Room. If you choose to take a sip, keep in mind...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security