Collected by Francesco Bontorin
Via G. Volpato, 16, 36061 Bassano del Grappa VI, Italy
Bassano del Grappa is one of those little villages that steal your heart. It might not appear in most of the guides about the Veneto region but it’s one of the nicest places you could visit. The star of the village is the old brigde (Ponte Vecchio...
Via B. Gamba, 6, 36061 Bassano del Grappa VI, Italy
Bassano del Grappa is the home of the famous liquor, a brandy made of the remains of the wine-making process. The Poli grappa is known for its golden color that, unlike the honey-infused varieties, comes from the oak barrels in which the drink is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked