Collected by Tina Cook
31720 Zozaia, Navarra, Spain
This was our favorite part of our Spain trip and I don't say that lightly! Held within the 8 building tiny town of Zozaya (45 minutes South of San Sebastian or 45 minutes North of Pamplona). It's a must if you just want to get away, have a good...
48291 Axpe, Bizkaia, Spain
Michelin-starred restaurants sometimes appear in the unlikeliest places and have the unlikeliest views. That's the case with Etxebarri, a gem of a Basque restaurant -- it received its first star a couple of years ago -- where grilled food takes...
Getaria, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Last Summer we made a little road trip which involved fantastic beaches, lovely weather, amazing food and gorgeous landscapes. We visited the Golfe de Gascone. We started in Saint Jean de Luz. It’s a great place but it’s so full of people that it...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun