Basel & Area
Collected by Tom Fakler
95 Dorfstraße, 79576 Weil am Rhein, Germany
Café Inka, in the hamlet of Oetlingen, Germany, got its start as a place to showcase antique Parisian wallpaper found during restoration of an old farmhouse. In warm weather, tables set out in the Bauernhof provide an outdoors alternative,...
Vorder Brüglingen 5, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
The botanical gardens at Brüglingen are a year-round treat, home to a variety of plants from around the world. The park is also an occasional venue for various concerts and events, such as classical music on Sundays, June through August. A ramble...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019