Basel & Area
Collected by Tom Fakler
95 Dorfstraße, 79576 Weil am Rhein, Germany
Café Inka, in the hamlet of Oetlingen, Germany, got its start as a place to showcase antique Parisian wallpaper found during restoration of an old farmhouse. In warm weather, tables set out in the Bauernhof provide an outdoors alternative,...
4052 Basel, Switzerland
The botanical gardens at Brüglingen are a year-round treat, home to a variety of plants from around the world. The park is also an occasional venue for various concerts and events, such as classical music on Sundays, June through August. A ramble...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December