Barging in Burgundy
Collected by ellen asmodeo , AFAR Staff
D33, 21360 La Bussière-sur-Ouche, France
Abbaye de la Bussiere is a gorgeous Relais & Chateaux hotel in Burgundy and is a must visit when in the area. It's been beautifully restored and guests can stay a few nights, or just come for the gastronomy. The ground are lovely and worth a...
- 1 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 2 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 3 Road Trips Art Stars, High-Altitude Wines, and a Remote National Park: The Ultimate Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 5 Tips + News Why Are the Borders Between the U.S. and Europe Still Closed—and When Will They Open?