Barcelona (November 2010)
Collected by Brian Hasday
Sants-Badal, Barcelona, Spain
17850 Besalú, Girona, Spain
We rented a car in Barcelona to drive out to Vic for the market one Saturday afternoon and, afterwards, we didn't know where to go but we had heard something about an amazing road up to Besalú so we decided to go there. I guess we approached from...
Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
One of my favorite things to do in Barcelona on a Sunday morning is to go to the Catedral and listen to the sardana and watch the traditional Catalan folk dance. The music is beautiful and the dance is much more complicated than it appears....
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania