Barcelona (November 2010)
Collected by Brian Hasday
Sants-Badal, Barcelona, Spain
17850 Besalú, Girona, Spain
We rented a car in Barcelona to drive out to Vic for the market one Saturday afternoon and, afterwards, we didn't know where to go but we had heard something about an amazing road up to Besalú so we decided to go there. I guess we approached from...
Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
One of my favorite things to do in Barcelona on a Sunday morning is to go to the Catedral and listen to the sardana and watch the traditional Catalan folk dance. The music is beautiful and the dance is much more complicated than it appears....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys