Barcelona (November 2010)
Collected by Brian Hasday
Sants-Badal, Barcelona, Spain
17850 Besalú, Girona, Spain
We rented a car in Barcelona to drive out to Vic for the market one Saturday afternoon and, afterwards, we didn't know where to go but we had heard something about an amazing road up to Besalú so we decided to go there. I guess we approached from...
Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
One of my favorite things to do in Barcelona on a Sunday morning is to go to the Catedral and listen to the sardana and watch the traditional Catalan folk dance. The music is beautiful and the dance is much more complicated than it appears....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico