Barcelona Food Tours
Collected by Chris Ciolli, AFAR Local Expert
La Rambla, 99, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Tour Barcelona neighborhoods and sample edible wares with Sonia, a long-time local with lots of enthusiasm and plenty of juicy tidbits about Barcelona's food, culture and history to share. After meeting Sonia on the Rambla, she took us on an...
Passeig de Gràcia, 200, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Gracia has never been one of my favorite Barcelona neighborhoods---it's a bit out of the way from other parts of the city, and I don't know it as well. So when Devour Barcelona Food Tours invited me to go on their tour of the neighborhood, I...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter