Barcelona Events and Festivals
It seems like there's always something happening in Barcelona. Yearly music festivals draw massive crowds. Traditional celebrations and holiday fairs encompass endless weekends. New events and activities are created often with both locals and visitors in mind.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip