Collected by Erica Blob
Carrer del Parlament, 39, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
While the Federal Café may or may not be Barcelona's best brunch spot--it's certainly got two of the most important ingredients for an ideal brunch---food and atmosphere. The Federal Café is light and airy with an open coffee prep area, funky eco...
Carrer del Parlament, 20, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona's Sant Antoni neighborhood is a haven for hipster-friendly locations like Federal, the famed-but-overrated brunch spot where the food is good but the service has an air of intentional aloofness. Just a block from this brunch spot is La...
Carrer d'Enric Granados, 19, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Great little place serving brunch from 9h to 22h everyday. Personally, I recommend the Brunch Combo and some of their fresh squeezed orange juice or a mimosa. They also offer delicious coffees and sweets. The carrot cake is amazing! This place is...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign