Collected by Erica Blob
Carrer del Parlament, 39, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
While the Federal Café may or may not be Barcelona's best brunch spot--it's certainly got two of the most important ingredients for an ideal brunch---food and atmosphere. The Federal Café is light and airy with an open coffee prep area, funky eco...
Carrer del Parlament, 20, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona's Sant Antoni neighborhood is a haven for hipster-friendly locations like Federal, the famed-but-overrated brunch spot where the food is good but the service has an air of intentional aloofness. Just a block from this brunch spot is La...
Carrer d'Enric Granados, 19, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Great little place serving brunch from 9h to 22h everyday. Personally, I recommend the Brunch Combo and some of their fresh squeezed orange juice or a mimosa. They also offer delicious coffees and sweets. The carrot cake is amazing! This place is...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now