Collected by Eirini Ioanni
Carrer d'Enric Granados, 15, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Sombrerers, 23, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
When I'm on a food tour with my clients, this shop is a MUST. I tell them it's been open for over 160 years, and then I take them to the very bottom of the shop to show them the wood oven where they still roast nuts today, but dates back from...
Av. de Rius i Taulet, 1, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Who cares if it's a Barcelona cliché. Give in to the urge and get to Plaça d'Espanya to see the Magic Fountain show. It's always crowded, but everyone should see it at least once, and it's free. The show is especially gorgeous during...
locales 466- 470, Mercat de la Boqueria, Carrer la Rambla, 89, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Pinotxo, which stands for Pinocchio in Catalan, is a longtime family-owned restaurant in the Mercat de la Boqueria, Barcelona's most important central market. Reasonable prices and fresh produce entice tourists and locals for breakfast, lunch, or...
Carrer de Petritxol, 11, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
I spent many days searching for the perfect *chocolate y churros*. I scoured many travel guides, spoke to many locals, and researched--a lot. Somehow, two of the places that were high on a list of recommendations were both closed when I was in ...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village