Barcelona April 2017
Collected by Norma Evans
Ctra. de Montjuïc, 66, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
Constructed in the 17th century but heavily modified a century later, this castle—actually more of a fortress—lords over Montjuïc hill. Its use as a military bastion spans from the 1600s to the mid-1800s, when Barcelona...
Pla de Palau, 13, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Sagas is the modern vision of a farmer and entrepreneur. Slow food served fast; homemade sandwiches, special varietals of potatoes, Catalan wines - all make for an enjoyable and sustainable choice in the Born district.
Carrer d'Aribau, 23, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
Some of the best tapas I had in Barcelona where at a place called La Flauta. This restaurant has been around for years and came highly recommended by a local guide. Not only did I love the food and plan a work lunch there, but I also went back on...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022