Barcelona april 2017
Collected by Marian Marschall
Carrer Claudi Güell, 08690 La Colònia Güell, Barcelona, Spain
The church where Gaudi was finally buried after he died suddenly after being hit by a trolley car, the church at Colonia Güell looks like it was built directly into the hill. Inside, it's a cross between the drama of striking buttresses and a...
Carrer d'Aribau, 112, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
At this popular Chinese restaurant in Barcelona's busy Eixample neighborhood, there are traditional Chinese dishes like hot and sour soup, meat and veggies steamed with curries and spices, and a multitude of dim sum and authentic desserts to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December