Barcelona april 2017
Collected by Marian Marschall
Carrer Claudi Güell, 08690 La Colònia Güell, Barcelona, Spain
The church where Gaudi was finally buried after he died suddenly after being hit by a trolley car, the church at Colonia Güell looks like it was built directly into the hill. Inside, it's a cross between the drama of striking buttresses and a...
Carrer d'Aribau, 112, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
At this popular Chinese restaurant in Barcelona's busy Eixample neighborhood, there are traditional Chinese dishes like hot and sour soup, meat and veggies steamed with curries and spices, and a multitude of dim sum and authentic desserts to...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania