Barcelona and Madrid
Collected by Audrey Dursht
28028 Madrid, Spain
A trip to Las Ventas is a must in Madrid. Tickets are available for those who wish to attend un corrido and tours are available for others who don't care for the bullfight. If you decide to watch this Spanish tradition in action, buy a seat and...
Calle Cañizares, 10, 28012 Madrid, Spain
On a quiet evening in Madrid, on the Calle de los Cañizares, an intimate crowd of about fifty people waits in anticipation. The room is dim except for the lights that illuminate a small stage in the corner. Suddenly, a man lets out a long wail,...
Plaza de Sta. Ana, 15, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Arguably Madrid’s most well-known flamenco show, Villa Rosa puts on a wonderful performance nightly. If you are lucky enough to get a table near the stage it is unlikely you will have ever felt so alive during a dinner in your life. Instead of...
- 1 Air Travel How Airline Upgrades Are Bringing Class Back to Economy Class
- 2 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 3 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 4 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots