Collected by Sarah Merino
Ctra. de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, 83-93, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
This veteran hotel on Tibidabo's Hill has a history that stretches back to 1924, with its heyday in the '50s as a hot spot for wealthy Catalan families and, later, for visiting stars like Ernest Hemingway, James Stewart, and Princess Fabiola....
08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Jamon Iberico is a true jewel of culinary Spain. Not only is this ham delicately raised on a steady diet of acorns but is also crafted from exclusively pigs with black hoofs, pata negra. After spending the day in Sitges, a city 40 minutes outside...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign