Collected by Sarah Merino
Ctra. de Vallvidrera al Tibidabo, 83-93, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
This veteran hotel on Tibidabo's Hill has a history that stretches back to 1924, with its heyday in the '50s as a hot spot for wealthy Catalan families and, later, for visiting stars like Ernest Hemingway, James Stewart, and Princess Fabiola....
08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Jamon Iberico is a true jewel of culinary Spain. Not only is this ham delicately raised on a steady diet of acorns but is also crafted from exclusively pigs with black hoofs, pata negra. After spending the day in Sitges, a city 40 minutes outside...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village