Collected by Suzi Palmer
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 602, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
First things first - no, the burgers are not made of hearts, just shaped like them (so are the gluten-full buns). Second thing, I'm not really a burger person but the Hawaiian burger was one of the best I've ever had - could because of the...
Carrer dels Escudellers, 54, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In the land of cured meats, chorizo and prosciutto, you'd figure there'd be no room for animal-loving vegetarians in the mix. Turns out Barcelonians do like to take a break from the protein, especially on incredibly hot days. A perfect option for...
Carrer de la Dagueria, 16, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This is one of the shops that always make my foodie tours (and where I also go when I need a snack). Katherine, the owner, serves those little cheese tastings that I love. For only three euro you get one goat, one sheep, and one cow cheese (served...
Av. del Paraŀlel, 164, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
While in Barcelona for the 2012 Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Circuito de Catalunya in Montmelo, my wife and I had the wonderful privilege and experience to eat at Ferran and Albert Adria's Tickets. Words can not describe the how much we enjoyed...
Carrer d'Aribau, 23, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
Some of the best tapas I had in Barcelona where at a place called La Flauta. This restaurant has been around for years and came highly recommended by a local guide. Not only did I love the food and plan a work lunch there, but I also went back on...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign