Collected by Melanie Calcei
Av. del Paraŀlel, 164, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
While in Barcelona for the 2012 Formula 1 Grand Prix at the Circuito de Catalunya in Montmelo, my wife and I had the wonderful privilege and experience to eat at Ferran and Albert Adria's Tickets. Words can not describe the how much we enjoyed...
Plaça del Mar, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
I used to read in local magazines that Kaiku was a place where local actors and artists hang out, and actually several times I've seen them here (although you won't really be able to tell unless you watch the Catalan TV...). But that's not why I...
Carrer d'Aribau, 23, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
Some of the best tapas I had in Barcelona where at a place called La Flauta. This restaurant has been around for years and came highly recommended by a local guide. Not only did I love the food and plan a work lunch there, but I also went back on...
Carrer del Comerç, 24, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
In the eclectic neighborhood of El Born, Spending an evening at Comerc 24 in Barcelona was more than just a tasty meal, memorable wine, and good conversation. We chose the festival menu, in total 15 miniature avant-garde courses (including the...
21, Carrer de la Marina, 19, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Brunch is still a relatively "new" thing in Barcelona, and most places that serve it stick to tried and true favorites like Eggs Benedict, cheese and charcuterie, pancakes and pastries. Arola's brunch takes the meal beyond staid classics. The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles