Collected by My Le Goel
Carrer dels Escudellers, 54, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
In the land of cured meats, chorizo and prosciutto, you'd figure there'd be no room for animal-loving vegetarians in the mix. Turns out Barcelonians do like to take a break from the protein, especially on incredibly hot days. A perfect option for...
Carrer de Villarroel, 101, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
Something people may not expect in Barcelona is authentic and reasonably priced Italian food, but chances are they haven't been to La Bella Napoli on Villaroel. The pizzas are hand-tossed the appetizers and entrées are freshly prepared and there...
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 1, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Luzia is a must visit restaurant during your trip to Barcelona. Located along the famous Las Ramblas, Luzia is the perfect place to escape the hot Barcelona sun and grab a delicious bite to eat. Their menu features unique appetizers, great...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019