Collected by Rdg
Carrer de les Caputxes, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
This place looks more like a jewelry place than a cake shop. When I finish my tours in the Born district, I can't hardly stop myself from heading there to reward me for a good job done (and when I'm with clients and we pass by, they NEED to see...
Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
We have been many time to Barcelona, but a return to the beautiful Santa Maria del Mar church during our visit in May 2013 had extra meaning because both my wife and I had read "Cathedral of the Sea," an expansive historical novel in which the...
Sombrerers, 23, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
When I'm on a food tour with my clients, this shop is a MUST. I tell them it's been open for over 160 years, and then I take them to the very bottom of the shop to show them the wood oven where they still roast nuts today, but dates back from...
Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 3-5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Palau Güell is an early Gaudí masterpiece, designed for his longtime benefactor, Eusebi Güell. The mansion, one of Gaudí's first big projects, was recently restored and re-opened to the public. The centerpiece of the building is the amazing...
Carrer de Montcada, 22, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
It is hard to find a more authentic tapas bar in the Old Town than this one. Founded in 1929, now the 4th generation of the same family is starting to take over bringing a happy freshness to the always busy but still smiling staff. When I take...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States