Collected by Sara Gold
292, Carrer del Consell de Cent, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
La Rambla, 83, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Set on the most trafficked streets of Barcelona, Las Ramblas, lies Escriba a Michelin star worthy bakery and dessert shop specializing in homemade cakes, croissants and edible jewelry. You can sit down for a coffee and pastry, or take a box of...
Calle Casp, 86, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles