Collected by Sara Gold
Carrer del Consell de Cent, 292, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
La Rambla, 83, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Set on the most trafficked streets of Barcelona, Las Ramblas, lies Escriba a Michelin star worthy bakery and dessert shop specializing in homemade cakes, croissants and edible jewelry. You can sit down for a coffee and pastry, or take a box of...
Calle Casp, 86, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked