Collected by C
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
The mysterious rooftop of Casa Mila both charms and haunts visitors. The glorious October sky above frames the organic forms, each sculpted face watching as I creep up and down the rolling ramps. Children can't resist playing here, and fortunately...
Calle de José Ortega y Gasset, 75, 28006 Madrid, Spain
The family-run El Pescador is not only down-to-earth fun, but also a very good seafood restaurant, with great tapas and a smart choice of Albarino wines. Try a glass of Mercado San Miguel. —Alessia Antinori Jose Ortega y Gasset 75, 34/91-402-1290,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December