Collected by AFAR Traveler
Puig Castellar, 08758, Barcelona, Spain
Hike up the hill from Turó del Pollo and get an eyeful of an ancient (6th century B.C.) Iberian settlement at Puig Castellar. This is best saved for a cool fall or spring day as at this height the sun can be fierce. Take a picnic lunch, or at...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter