Collected by KAREN ROBINSON
Plaça de Catalunya, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
I stayed with a friend who was living in Barcelona just off the Ramblas. With the way the buildings are closely built, balconies make for ease of conversation across the way..if you understand it. My friend's neighbour across came out for her...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village