Collected by AFAR Explorer
1424 20th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
An out-of-the-way location (you need a taxi to get here from Ocean Drive or Collins Ave), but still in South Beach means that you will encounter just as many locals as tourists (if not more of the former) at this "sushi-pub." And that is a good...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked