Collected by Talia D
Carrer del Poeta Cabanyes, 25, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Quimet y Quimet served the most original pinxtos we found in our trip around Spain. Just walk up to the counter, stand on the sidewalk, and let the bartender/barrista serve you whatever he or she thinks will be good. And it will be. That's some...
Carrer del Consell de Cent, 292, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Make sure to sample some hot drinking chocolate in Barcelona. I chose a mug from Cacao Sampaka, a gourmet chocolate shop where you'll find all sorts of delightful dessert concoctions. The rich, velvety drink is nothing like American hot chocolate....
Carrer del Comerç, 24, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
In the eclectic neighborhood of El Born, Spending an evening at Comerc 24 in Barcelona was more than just a tasty meal, memorable wine, and good conversation. We chose the festival menu, in total 15 miniature avant-garde courses (including the...
Passeig del Born, 26, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
On a crisp December afternoon, there's a great little square in the cool El Born neighborhood, devoid of most tourists, just the Neighborhood. You see lots of pics of sunny Barcelona in the summer, but the winter is a great time to go…with the...
Carrer de Marlet, 5, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Head to the Gothic Quarter—once home to Barcelona's storied Jewish neighborhood, El Call—and look for the Sinagoga Major (Major Synagogue). The museum, built on the site of the city's oldest temple, is only two rooms, but it...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign