Collected by Gina Galliani
Carrer de les Caputxes, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
This place looks more like a jewelry place than a cake shop. When I finish my tours in the Born district, I can't hardly stop myself from heading there to reward me for a good job done (and when I'm with clients and we pass by, they NEED to see...
La Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain
Ctra. de Montjuïc, 66, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
After your visit to Barcelona's Palau Nacional, take a short bus ride up the hill to Castell de Montjuïc. The 360-degree views of the city and sea are fantastic on a clear day. You may even be able to pick out La Sagrada Familia. The castle...
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, Barcelona, Spain
I really like this concept - Yesterday's bullfight arena, today's shopping mall. Inside the old arena, there are restaurants, retail stores, cafe and even supermarket. It is also conveniently located at the Plaça Espanya metro subway station.
Carrer d'Aribau, 23, 08011 Barcelona, Spain
Some of the best tapas I had in Barcelona where at a place called La Flauta. This restaurant has been around for years and came highly recommended by a local guide. Not only did I love the food and plan a work lunch there, but I also went back on...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign