Collected by Bonnie Wong
La Rambla, 58, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Learn to cook traditional dishes, and modern twists on old favorites, with the chefs at Barcelona Cooking. Sign up for an evening cooking class and learn to prepare dishes like seafood paella and Crema Catalana (the Catalan version of Creme...
6, Carrer d'en Xuclà, 4, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
On a small pedestrian street near Barcelona’s La Boqueria market, this fine granja—an old-fashioned café specializing in dairy products—is the ideal midmorning stop for churros con chocolate before or after hitting the mercat. Carrer d’en Xuclà 4–...
Carrer de Petritxol, 11, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
The churros are made at a nearby churrería and delivered hot, and the chocolate is divine, but at Granja La Pallaresa, the house speciality is freshly whipped nata (thick cream). Order un suizo here. Carrer de Petritxol 11, Barcelona,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December