Collected by Denise Sittig
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 373 - 385, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Originally an early-20th-century bullfighting ring, the building fell into disuse after the final bout in 1977 and was converted into a shopping mall in 2010. Take the elevator or escalators to the rooftop terrace restaurants—the...
Carrer dels Lledó, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This small, charming, well-located hotel is tucked away in the Gothic Quarter. With just 28 rooms, it occupies a sensitively restored building retains features from the first century all the way back to the 19th century, and it balances those...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign