Collected by Denise Sittig
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 373 - 385, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Originally an early-20th-century bullfighting ring, the building fell into disuse after the final bout in 1977 and was converted into a shopping mall in 2010. Take the elevator or escalators to the rooftop terrace restaurants—the...
La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
As you enter Barcelona's famous Mercat de Sant Josep de La Boqueria from La Rambla, one of the first stalls you encounter is Tocineria Marcos, purveyors of Iberico ham and a stunning array of other cured, cooked, and fresh meats. It's just one of...
Carrer dels Lledó, 7, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This small, charming, well-located hotel is tucked away in the Gothic Quarter. With just 28 rooms, it occupies a sensitively restored building retains features from the first century all the way back to the 19th century, and it balances those...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys