Collected by Dale Streyle
Rambla del Raval, 4C, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
In the bohemian district of Barcelona’s Ciutat Vella (Old City), Abba Rambla is a simple but modern hotel whose friendly service and great location make it a perennial favorite. The neutral-toned lobby sits next to an impressively funky...
Carrer de Pujades, 173, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Walking through the local Poblenou barrio in Barcelona, you could be mistaken for being in a town outside of the popular bustling metropolis. However, it's just on the outskirts of the city. The vibrant, local-feeling streets are lovely to...
Carrer de les Caputxes, 10, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
This place looks more like a jewelry place than a cake shop. When I finish my tours in the Born district, I can't hardly stop myself from heading there to reward me for a good job done (and when I'm with clients and we pass by, they NEED to see...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village