Collected by Barbara Schoenfeld
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
As if the warm climate, friendly people and sizzling art scene aren't enough, San Miguel de Allende explodes with yummy colors everywhere. You may as well not bother putting your camera away because you will constantly be tempted to pull it out...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December