Collected by Barbara Schoenfeld
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
As if the warm climate, friendly people and sizzling art scene aren't enough, San Miguel de Allende explodes with yummy colors everywhere. You may as well not bother putting your camera away because you will constantly be tempted to pull it out...
A half-day deliciously well spent...Take a food tour of the Kadikoy market on the Asian side. Foodie Banu Ozden was born in Istanbul, college and a little food industry experience in the USA, and back to Istanbul. She takes small groups on a walk...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019