Collected by Andrew Greenspan
Bay Street, Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Bridgetown, Barbados
This is simply the best bar in Barbados ! We had a wonderful time, quite relaxing, with an amazing bar. For a cheap price ( I think it was like 12$), you get shuttle service, a free welcome drink, and a chair with an umbrella. The beach is...
Lemon Arbour, Barbados
Lemon Arbour began as just another one of the many rum shops that can be found all over Barbados, but as its reputation for spectacular local dishes grew, so did the actual shop. Now, Lemon Arbor has become the place to go on Saturdays for an...
One of the best days for horse racing in the islands is Boxing Day, or as it’s known in the States, “The Day After Christmas.” This past Boxing Day, I was lucky enough to be in Barbados, so I made a point to pay a visit to the Barbados Turf Club...
Oistins Fish Fry - Christ Church, Barbados. Can't lie about this place. If your plans don't include a Friday night, stay over!!! This Friday night Fish Fry is unlike anything you've ever seen. Dozens of stalls cooking great local food, music, and...
Gun Hill, Barbados
This was my 5th trip to Barbados. Everytime I say, I've done it all, time to go somewhere else, and yet I return. On the flight down I read about the weekly hikes lead by the Barbados National Trust. We showed up at the old sugar mill ready to be...
- 1 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots