Collected by Cat Bartash
Allen View, Barbados
For the longest time I avoided coming here. It's not that I'm afraid of caves...I just feel like all these caves look the same. I went to some in Spain, another in Virginia. I was convinced, however, because it was a nighttime trek through the...
Bay Street, Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Bridgetown, Barbados
This is simply the best bar in Barbados ! We had a wonderful time, quite relaxing, with an amazing bar. For a cheap price ( I think it was like 12$), you get shuttle service, a free welcome drink, and a chair with an umbrella. The beach is...
The map may say Bathsheba, but the locals call it the "Soup Bowl." Known for its world class surfing, the eastern shore of Barbados feels like a throw back to the prehistoric age. Giant boulders tower 50' in the air above the beach, placed there...
I had taken part in the whole sea turtle experience before; snorkelling with them, watching a mother lay her eggs, holding disoriented hatchlings--I thought I had seen and done it all. Until Barbados. The moment I came face to face with that...
The Boardwalk Main Road, Highway 7, Bridgetown, Barbados
On my most recent visit, I arrived at Tapas just after the lunch rush. The hustle and bustle had just died down — leaving me and my traveling companions free to enjoy the sounds of the waves coming ashore just beyond the dining room and more...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles