Collected by Jessalyn Mayer
Come thirsty and leave satisfied. Explore the oldest rum distillery in the world, harbored right here in Barbados. For just $10USD, discover the history of rum making in the Caribbean which all started right here. Sample and taste four different...
By day, it’s a fishing town in the Parish of Christ Church. By night, Oistins packs up with foodies piling their plates high with fish grilled to perfection on an open flame, servings of macaroni pie, a drizzle of island-made hot pepper sauce, and...
For residents and visitors alike Friday night means an excursion to Oistins, a fishing village on Barbados’ southern coast. On that evening the town hosts a festive fish fry held along several downtown streets. Open-air restaurants, bars and...
Saint Lawrence Gap, Oistins, Barbados
Known as 'The Gap' in the parish of Christ Church, it consists of a 1.3 km stretch of road filled with delightful little shops, hawkers and restaurants. Colorful as only the West Indies can offer, it is quite possible to spend a few days just in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys