Collected by Suzanne
The Boardwalk Main Road, Highway 7, Bridgetown, Barbados
On my most recent visit, I arrived at Tapas just after the lunch rush. The hustle and bustle had just died down — leaving me and my traveling companions free to enjoy the sounds of the waves coming ashore just beyond the dining room and more...
SURFER'S BAY - MOONRAKER, GREEN GARDEN, LANDSDOWN, SILVER SANDS, Barbados
Luckily Surfer’s Bay Beach Bar isn’t exclusive to those with a penchant for getting tubed, pulling aerials or catching the perfect wave. All you need is a laid-back vibe and you’ll fit in perfectly at this idyllic beach bar on the southernmost tip...
Henrys, Bridgetown, Barbados
There's simply no better place to get Caribbean spiny lobster on Barbados than Lobster Alive. Fact. Why? Because practically every lobster sold in every restaurant on the island comes through this one unassuming location. The problem is that due...
Paynes Bay, St James, BB24023, Barbados
From the moment I strolled onto the property, I had the pleasure of enjoying the height of hospitality with a distinctly Bajan, laid-back elegance. The property is a beauty of contrasts with white washed walls, crisp white uniforms and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands