Collected by Irene
SURFER'S BAY - MOONRAKER, GREEN GARDEN, LANDSDOWN, SILVER SANDS, Barbados
Luckily Surfer’s Bay Beach Bar isn’t exclusive to those with a penchant for getting tubed, pulling aerials or catching the perfect wave. All you need is a laid-back vibe and you’ll fit in perfectly at this idyllic beach bar on the southernmost tip...
I have plenty of rum shop pictures that I will indeed upload over time. There is a lot to be said about the rum shops in Barbados. Here I'll start with ordering your drink. While you are able to order by the glass, why would you when you can order...
Worthing, Christ Church, Barbados
Located on the island's unassuming south coast, down a street that doesn't even have a name (which isn't uncommon in Barbados) sits a little beach bar called the Carib. Wander up to the wood deck and smile at the Bajan waitress pulling double-duty...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun