Collected by Genevieve Plank
Zona La Playa, Baracoa, Cuba
If you ever find yourself in Baracoa, on the eastern tip of Cuba, dine at La Rosa Nautica Restaurant and Bar. Perched on the top floor of a nondescipt building away from Baracoa's main drag, this "paladar's" (e.g., a privately-run restaurant)...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys