Collected by Fabio Pinto
Wat Sam Phraya, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Thewet is known for its bustling vegetable market, however few tourists ever venture deep within the wet market buttressing the river. This is a great place to sample local foods and stock up on hard-to-find ingredients. Plan on doing a bit of...
Damnoen Saduak, Damnoen Saduak District, Ratchaburi 70130, Thailand
Even though I have been to Bangkok close to a dozen times, I never tire of the Floating market in Damnoen Saduak. Yes it is touristy but it is also a photographer's dream location- color, shapes, food, people, handicrafts. It has it all! Make sure...
36-38 ซอย ประตูนกยูง ถนน มหาราช Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200, Thailand
A view of Wat Arun (Arun Temple) taken from our hotel, Arun Residence, across the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok, Thailand. This is the only lodging in Bangkok along the Chao Phraya River that will afford a direct view of Wat Arun. Arun Residence is...
Amphawa, Amphawa District, Samut Songkhram 75110, Thailand
On the weekend, escape the bustle of central Bangkok for the Amphawa Floating Market, a bohemian trading post nestled along the Mae Khlong River canal network. Meander along the waterway and browse local crafts, retro kitsch, and delicious...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos