Collected by Tiffany Tran
300 Soi Chak Phra 17, Khwaeng Khlong Chak Phra, Khet Taling Chan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10170, Thailand
Its an unique shopping experience that you can find in Bangkok city. You can find almost anything in this floating market, from daily food to bizarre food like crocodile meat!
Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
Not far from Hua Lamphong station in Bangkok is a street food night market; it stretches for quite a way along the road and is filled with all the usual Thai delicacies, with a focus on seafood - there is a dish which is a cluster of prawns deep...
Chao Phraya River, Thailand
A great way to see a lot of the flavor of Bangkok is to take the Chao Phraya River Taxi up and down the line. It's cheap, you see the sights and sounds of Bangkok, and you also get to see the locals in their commute. I stayed on until we hit the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter