Collected by Tina Chetna
150 ซอย สีลม 3 Si Lom, แขวงสีลม Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Every bowl of soup I ate on the streets in Bangkok was insanely cheap and incredibly delicious. The best way to find great street food in Bangkok? Walk a few feet and you'll practically fall over it. Stop where it smells good and people are lined...
661 Tri Mit Rd, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Wat Traimit Wittayarama, the Royal Temple in Bangkok, houses the Golden Buddha—the world's largest gold seated Buddha. At the top, a series of bells can be rung for good luck. These bells surround a giant metal kettle where you can throw...
604/3 Phetchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
MBK is more famous, but Pantip Plaza is Bangkok's best destination for in-the-know tech geeks. The drab five-story building on Petchaburi Road houses hundreds of shops selling computer hardware, software, accessories, and other tech-related...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now