Collected by Henri Louvat
333 Charoennakorn Road, Klongsan, แขวง คลองต้นไทร เขต คลองสาน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10600, Thailand
The best dim sum is at Mei Jiang, the Cantonese restaurant located inside the Peninsula Hotel. My order typically includes the har gow [steamed prawn dumplings with ginger], the drunken chicken with jellyfish, and the snow pea pastries. —David...
GF, Centralplaza Ladprao, 1691 Phahonyothin Rd, Lat Yao, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand
Ice cream breaded and fried the exact way the fried pork chop tonkatsu is done, and served in a bento set with chocolate sauce drizzled over it. You have to eat it while its hot and it's a full meal in itself as dessert. The menus are updated...
68/1 ซอยหลังสวน Thanon Phloen Chit, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Bangkok has a significant Indian population. Indeed, the city even has its own ‘Little India’ around Phahurat Road. The best Indian dining options, however, can be found around the main Sukhumvit and Silom drags. The daddy of them all,...
49 Phra Athit Rd, Khwaeng Chana Songkhram, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Located by the Chao Phraya River and a stone's throw from the backpacker haven of Banglamphu, Sheepshank is one of Bangkok's most appealing new dining venues. Set in a former boatyard, it bills itself as a 'gastrobar' and offers a wide range of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked