Collected by Michael
1055 State Tower Si Lom, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
A typical soi (alley) in Bangkok, Thailand. This particular one is located near Chinatown right behind the Lebua Hotel in the Silom District and is quite representative of Bangkok's street atmosphere.
Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
This is Puki, a small but mighty massage expert who gives an amazing 2-hour Thai massage. Thai massages are quite different from a Western-style oil massage (though she does those, too). You'll be bent and stretched and have some pressure points...
99 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Rd, Khwaeng Talat Bang Khen, Khet Lak Si, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
Although no longer located in its original spot next to an old train line, Talad Rot Fai (aka "train market") retains every bit of its hipster appeal. Open at the weekends, the market sells everything from retro clothing to vintage motorcycle...
Kamphaeng Phet 3 Rd, Khwaeng Lat Yao, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand
The mother of unique Bangkok retail experiences is undoubtedly Chatuchak Weekend Market, Thailand’s largest outdoor bazaar. Known as Jatujak or simply JJ, it has 15,000 stalls spread over 35 acres and sells almost everything under...
27/34 Soi Si Bamphen, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Thailand
The undisputed king of Bangkok dive bars, Wong’s Place has a character of its own. It’s hard to describe exactly why you should go to this hole-in-the-wall institution near Lumphini Park. The furniture has seen better days, the toilets...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises