Collected by Edward Tan
2 Kamphaeng Phet Rd, Lat Yao, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand
This weekend market is the largest in Thailand and is an absolute must for any market fiends. It is estimated that the market covers 35 acres, has over 5,000 stalls, and receives about 200,000 visitors each Saturday and Sunday. It has everything...
36, 2 Phahonyothin Rd, Khwaeng Samsen Nai, Khet Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
The Bangkok Mules - Mekhong rum, brown sugar, ginger ale, lemongrass - at Salt went down a little bit too easily. It was the Mekhong rum, a classic spiced rum flavored with Thai herbs and spices that starts bitter and finishes sweet, that took me...
69 Thanon Si Ayutthaya, Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
We spent our first day in Bangkok walking through the older part of the city and visiting its popular temples. When at the end of the long day we arrived at Wat Benchamabophit, a magnificent temple constructed with Italian Carrara marble in 1899,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019